With the theme of “ONE: Team, Mission, Goal”, SuperValu Corporation was planning a first-ever brand summit for 1,300 store managers from 11 states. They needed a physical manifestation of unity and collaboration to underscore the purpose of the event. The design solution was a “collage” approach, bringing all the store brand logos together in a layered, vibrant graphic that easily extended across four diverse venues.
FAME was the designer of this creative concept. They hired us to implement the execution and planning of the events in conjunction with a 4-day conference. We met with the client to discuss their vision, goals and desired outcomes of the event. Following are the sequence of services we provided:
• Developed overall concept and budget
• Hired and managed 10 vendors
• Designed and executed the décor concepts
• Worked to refine lighting and production plans
• Developed technical timelines
• Created staffing plan and processes
• Managed custom and rented prop procurement
• Ordered all rentals, stages, tables, chairs, radios, etc.
• Set-up décor and managed a team of vendors
• Worked cohesively with lighting and audio visual
production for set up and tear down
• Managed vendor invoices
• Met with clients to review event successes